Join us and learn how to use SSAB Weathering steel in bridge construction that has a low lifecycle cost and high sustainability profile. You'll learn what it is, when to use it, and what benefits customers have gained. Sami Niemelä from design firm WSP will also be showcasing his award-winning bridge in the forests of Finland.
The webinar will help answer these questions:
- What are the right conditions for building bridges in SSAB Weathering steel?
- How can weathering steel help to reduce bridge maintenance and associated costs?
- How can I lower both the economic and environmental costs of bridge construction?
- Why should I use high-strength weathering steel?
- What have other bridge construction companies done?
- Which design and technical guidelines are available?
We hope you'll join us!
When: Wednesday, April 28, 14:00 (2 p.m.) CET
14:00–14:30 High-strength weathering steel for low-carbon and lower life-cycle cost bridges.
Madhusoodhanan (Madhu) Sayeenathan, Segments & Applications Manager at SSAB.
14:30–14:45 Designed to stand the test of time: An award-winning bridge in Finland built in weathering steel.
Sami Niemelä, Business Area Director at WSP.
14:45–14:55 Esa Virolainen, Senior Specialist at SSAB will also join the panel for Q&A.